This page describes the copyright policy of firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information or materials that infringe intellectual property rights can be resolved by referring to the information here.
About Privacy and Cookies
HomyLink is committed to maintaining the privacy and information of visitors. The content and processing methods of collected visitor information are as follows.
Note: This policy is updated from time to time.
1. When operating and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you.
a, Information about your use of our website, including details of visits, such as pages viewed and resources visited. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
b, Information you voluntarily provide. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
c, The information you provide when you contact us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to reject any cookies as needed, by activating the cookie rejection setting on your computer.
Information about you
HomyLink collects your information only to better serve you, and will be used in
1. Better to provide you with information about our products or services.
2. Better to provide you with information about other products you may be interested in. Such additional information will only be provided if you agree to receive such information.
3. Notify you about changes to our website, services or goods and products.
4. You may be provided with details of similar goods or services or other goods and services that may be of interest to you.
About storing Personal Data
1. When operating our website, it may be necessary to transfer the data we collect from you to a place outside the European Union for processing and storage. By providing us with your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage or processing. We do our best to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that your data is stored securely.
2. Unfortunately, sending information over the Internet is not completely secure, and sometimes this information may be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of the data you choose to send us electronically, and sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
About Disclosure Information
2. If we sell part or all of our business to the government, we must disclose your personal information by law. This is to further prevent fraud and reduce the risk of fraud.
About Third Party Links
About Alleged Copyright Infringement
If you find information that infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) can send a written notice to email@example.com accordingly.
Your written notice should include:
1. List the material that you claim are protected by copyright. If you find that there is a lot of copyright information infringed, you can list the relevant list in the same statement; the listed information must be clear and identifiable; you need to list the URL or the identity of other specific locations on the website.
2. Make a legal copyright infringement statement for the materials listed above. Your statement should accurately describe the materials listed above, and prove that you are the owner of the infringed material or you are the agent of the copyright owner.
3. Attach your name, address, phone number and email address (if any);4.Attach the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
Please submit any notice of alleged copyright infringement to the copyright agent firstname.lastname@example.org by mail or email:
Please inform us by following the above rules. If you seriously misrepresent that the material on this site infringes copyright, you may be liable for damages, including court fees and attorney fees.
About counter notice
If you find that the material you have claimed to infringe your copyright has been removed from the HomyLink webpage, you can send a written counter-notification letter to the email@example.com copyright agent.
Avalid counter notification requires your written notification to include:
1. The material that can prove the deletion of your copyrighted material and the material's position before being deleted.
2. State that you agree to the jurisdiction of the federal district court where your address is located.
3. Declare that you will accept the service of the party or the party's agent to file a notice of alleged copyright infringement;
4. Attach your name, address and phone number;
5. Declare that you believe that the material that designs your copyright information has been deleted due to some kind of network error, or that the material identified by the complainant has been deleted or disabled on the URL or website and will no longer be displayed or accessed ;
6. Your physical or electronic signature.
You can email a counter notification to the firstname.lastname@example.org copyright agent by:
When a counter notification is received, the email@example.com copyright agent can send a copy to the original complaining party to inform the complaining party.